A BLOCK PRODUCER CANDIDATE COMMITTED TO UNWAVERING FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND INTEGRITY.
We envision foraging an ecosystem with complete financial integrity, pledging to take no funding or capital investment, and to give no funding or capital investment to any other actor in EOS. We are committed to staying true to the ethos of our community and Larimer's vision of "radical transparency" while also providing high quality infrastructure and active community engagement.
AS ACTIVE SERVANTS OF THE ECOSYSTEM WE PLEDGE:
- To remain financially unbiased. We will not accept VC investments and will remain exclusively self-funded.
- We will also not financially reward any other actor in EOS for supporting us, including the investment of our block rewards. Rather, we are committed to building the infrastructure of the ecosystem in a fair and financially neutral manner.
- To run secure, highly accessible, scalable, redundant, properly managed EOS Block Producation infrastructure
- To cultivate the EOS community from the ground up and lead the community in social activities. We are hosting a pre-launch meetup on May 22 in San Francisco. We are also excited to help organize the eos Tulip Conference in 2018 in San Francisco June 7-13.
- To provide full financial transparency and auditing.